WHO WE ARE
ZAD Aeroparts services inc. is passionate about the aviation industry. We strive to provide the best customer service to our customers. Our team works with passion and work around the clock to fulfill the requirements of the customer. After sales customer service is also integral part of our service in order to retain and assist our customers. We build global relationships with airlines and repair shops.
Over the years we have gained vast experience in buying and selling aircraft components i.e Regional and Commercial aircraft’s, repair management, AOG and transport support.
We have dealt with customers around the globe and provide services 24/7.
WHAT WE DO
- KAI KF-Xby firstname.lastname@example.org on June 24, 2020 at 9:12 pm
KAI KF-X shambo.pfaff@i… Wed, 06/24/2020 - 21:12 The Korean Aerospace Industries (KAI) KF-X is a multi-role 4.5 generation […]
- DARPA Eyes New Weapon Concepts In 2021 Program...by email@example.com on February 17, 2020 at 9:45 am
DARPA Eyes New Weapon Concepts In 2021 Program Plans james.pozzi@av… Mon, 02/17/2020 - 09:45 A multi-target air-to-air […]
- New Positions, Promotions, Honors And Elections...by firstname.lastname@example.org on February 7, 2020 at 9:00 am
New Positions, Promotions, Honors And Elections (Feb. 10, 2020) bridget.horan@… Fri, 02/07/2020 - 09:00 Surrey Satellite […]
- Upcoming Eventsby email@example.com on January 25, 2020 at 1:36 am
Upcoming Events amy.hardcastle… Sat, 01/25/2020 - 01:36 To list an event, send information in calendar format to Donna […]
- New Positions, Promotions, Honors And Elections...by firstname.lastname@example.org on January 24, 2020 at 9:00 am
New Positions, Promotions, Honors And Elections (Jan. 27, 2020) bridget.horan@… Fri, 01/24/2020 - 09:00 NASA has promoted […]
- Iran Unveils Indigenous Kaman 22 Armed Drone. But...by David Cenciotti on February 24, 2021 at 8:22 pm
The new Kaman 22 drone is clearly inspired by the American MQ-9 Reaper UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle), although probably smaller in size. As […]
- The First F-15EX Received U.S. Air Force...by Stefano D'Urso on February 24, 2021 at 9:27 am
The F-15EX was photographed during its first flight after receiving the classic F-15C/D camouflage and the 40th Flight Test Squadron […]
- Norwegian F-35A Jets (With Their Peculiar Upper...by David Cenciotti on February 23, 2021 at 4:25 pm
For the second time, the Royal Norwegian Air Force F-35A Lightning II jets have deployed to Keflavik, Iceland, to support NATO’s […]
- U.S. Air Force F-16s Integrate With Italian Air...by David Cenciotti on February 23, 2021 at 12:42 pm
Agile Combat Employment exercise at Amendola Air Base, saw U.S. Air Force F-16s operate alongside the Italian Air Force F-35s. U.S. Air […]
- U.S. Air Force B-1B Lancer Bombers Have Just...by David Cenciotti on February 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm
The B-1B arrival marks the first time U.S. bombers have operated out of Norway. Four U.S. Air Force B-1B Lancers from the 7th Bomb Wing at […]
- Feed has no items.