WHO WE ARE
ZAD Aeroparts services inc. is passionate about the aviation industry. We strive to provide the best customer service to our customers. Our team works with passion and work around the clock to fulfill the requirements of the customer. After sales customer service is also integral part of our service in order to retain and assist our customers. We build global relationships with airlines and repair shops.
Over the years we have gained vast experience in buying and selling aircraft components i.e Regional and Commercial aircraft’s, repair management, AOG and transport support.
We have dealt with customers around the globe and provide services 24/7.
WHAT WE DO
- KAI KF-Xby firstname.lastname@example.org on June 24, 2020 at 9:12 pm
KAI KF-X shambo.pfaff@i… Wed, 06/24/2020 - 21:12 The Korean Aerospace Industries (KAI) KF-X is a multi-role 4.5 generation […]
- DARPA Eyes New Weapon Concepts In 2021 Program...by email@example.com on February 17, 2020 at 9:45 am
DARPA Eyes New Weapon Concepts In 2021 Program Plans james.pozzi@av… Mon, 02/17/2020 - 09:45 A multi-target air-to-air […]
- New Positions, Promotions, Honors And Elections...by firstname.lastname@example.org on February 7, 2020 at 9:00 am
New Positions, Promotions, Honors And Elections (Feb. 10, 2020) bridget.horan@… Fri, 02/07/2020 - 09:00 Surrey Satellite […]
- Upcoming Eventsby email@example.com on January 25, 2020 at 1:36 am
Upcoming Events amy.hardcastle… Sat, 01/25/2020 - 01:36 To list an event, send information in calendar format to Donna […]
- New Positions, Promotions, Honors And Elections...by firstname.lastname@example.org on January 24, 2020 at 9:00 am
New Positions, Promotions, Honors And Elections (Jan. 27, 2020) bridget.horan@… Fri, 01/24/2020 - 09:00 NASA has promoted […]
- RAF C-17 Trained For The First Time To Operate...by Stefano D'Urso on January 15, 2021 at 8:16 pm
The RAF is exploiting this capability of the C-17, already well known by the US Air Force, to further expand the flexibility of its fleet. […]
- NORAD Conducts Planned “Falcon Virgo” Air...by Tom Demerly on January 14, 2021 at 11:46 pm
Recurring “Falcon Virgo” Exercise for Washington D.C. Trains Airspace Control and Restriction. Operation “Falcon Virgo”, a planned […]
- The Russian S-70 Okhotnik UCAV Struck Ground...by Stefano D'Urso on January 14, 2021 at 11:09 am
In December it was also announced that the S-70 Okhotnik drone was tested in flight with captive air-to-air missiles in the fighter role […]
- F-35Bs Armed With Gun Pod Continue Supporting...by David Cenciotti on January 13, 2021 at 10:13 pm
The U.S. Marine Corps F-35Bs are among the combat aircraft supporting OOQ (Operation Octave Quartz) in the Horn of Africa. Octave Quartz is […]
- Italian Navy Cavour Aircraft Carrier To Start...by David Cenciotti on January 13, 2021 at 6:07 pm
The Cavour aircraft carrier will carry out F-35B STOVL (Short Take Off Vertical Landing) qualification off the U.S. East Coast. The Italian […]
- Feed has no items.