WHO WE ARE
ZAD Aeroparts services inc. is passionate about the aviation industry. We strive to provide the best customer service to our customers. Our team works with passion and work around the clock to fulfill the requirements of the customer. After sales customer service is also integral part of our service in order to retain and assist our customers. We build global relationships with airlines and repair shops.
Over the years we have gained vast experience in buying and selling aircraft components i.e Regional and Commercial aircraft’s, repair management, AOG and transport support.
We have dealt with customers around the globe and provide services 24/7.
WHAT WE DO
- Bombardier Globalby email@example.com on October 18, 2022 at 10:17 pm
Bombardier Global user+1@localho… Tue, 10/18/2022 - 22:17 Bombardier’s Global series of long-range and large-cabin […]
- Beechcraft Denaliby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 18, 2022 at 9:30 pm
Beechcraft Denali erik.santini@i… Tue, 10/18/2022 - 21:30 The Beechcraft Denali is a single-engine turboprop airplane being […]
- Dassault Falcon 6Xby email@example.com on October 16, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Dassault Falcon 6X user+1@localho… Sun, 10/16/2022 - 21:17 The Falcon 6X is a twin-engine business jet being developed by […]
- De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Dash 8-400...by firstname.lastname@example.org on October 4, 2022 at 9:17 pm
De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Dash 8-400 (Bombardier Q400) user+1@localho… Tue, 10/04/2022 - 21:17 The Dash 8-400 is a […]
- Embraer E-Jet E170/E175by email@example.com on October 4, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Embraer E-Jet E170/E175 user+1@localho… Tue, 10/04/2022 - 21:17 The E-Jet series is a family of regional jets (RJ) produced […]
- Croatian Air Force MiG-21UMD Crashes. Both Pilots...by David Cenciotti on December 6, 2022 at 8:17 pm
The Croatian Air Force will replace the MiG-21 with the new Dassault Rafale. At around 13:00 local time (12:00 UTC) on Dec. 5, 2022, a […]
- IFTS: A Deep Dive Into The Joint Italian Air...by Stefano D'Urso on December 6, 2022 at 3:01 pm
The IFTS will train up to 80 pilots per year using dedicated infrastructures, training ranges and reserved airspace. The International […]
- Explosion Hits Engels-2 Airbase, Russia,...by David Cenciotti on December 5, 2022 at 10:00 am
According to the first reports, at least two Russian Tu-95 Bear bombers were damaged in the attack. Engels-2 airbase, located in Saratov […]
- Let’s Have A Closer Look At The B-21 Raider...by Tom Demerly on December 3, 2022 at 10:22 am
Here’s our second analysis of the Northrop Grumman B-21 sixth generation stealth bomber. It was short, sweet and stealthy. The rollout […]
- The New B-21 Raider Stealth Bomber Has Just Been...by David Cenciotti on December 3, 2022 at 1:19 am
The new 6th generation stealth bomber has been unveiled during a ceremony at the company’s site in Palmdale, California. It finally […]
- Feed has no items.