WHO WE ARE
ZAD Aeroparts services inc. is passionate about the aviation industry. We strive to provide the best customer service to our customers. Our team works with passion and work around the clock to fulfill the requirements of the customer. After sales customer service is also integral part of our service in order to retain and assist our customers. We build global relationships with airlines and repair shops.
Over the years we have gained vast experience in buying and selling aircraft components i.e Regional and Commercial aircraft’s, repair management, AOG and transport support.
We have dealt with customers around the globe and provide services 24/7.
WHAT WE DO
- Bombardier Globalby email@example.com on October 18, 2022 at 10:17 pm
Bombardier Global user+1@localho… Tue, 10/18/2022 - 22:17 Bombardier’s Global series of long-range and large-cabin […]
- Beechcraft Denaliby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 18, 2022 at 9:30 pm
Beechcraft Denali erik.santini@i… Tue, 10/18/2022 - 21:30 The Beechcraft Denali is a single-engine turboprop airplane being […]
- Dassault Falcon 6Xby email@example.com on October 16, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Dassault Falcon 6X user+1@localho… Sun, 10/16/2022 - 21:17 The Falcon 6X is a twin-engine business jet being developed by […]
- De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Dash 8-400...by firstname.lastname@example.org on October 4, 2022 at 9:17 pm
De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Dash 8-400 (Bombardier Q400) user+1@localho… Tue, 10/04/2022 - 21:17 The Dash 8-400 is a […]
- Embraer E-Jet E170/E175by email@example.com on October 4, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Embraer E-Jet E170/E175 user+1@localho… Tue, 10/04/2022 - 21:17 The E-Jet series is a family of regional jets (RJ) produced […]
- The Israeli F-35I Adir Has Just Completed Its...by David Cenciotti on March 30, 2023 at 6:48 pm
F-35I Adir aircraft of the Israeli Air Force have taken part in exercise Red Flag 23-2. Seven F-35I Adir aircraft, belonging to the 140th […]
- Future Base, Expected FOC And More About The...by David Cenciotti on March 29, 2023 at 10:25 pm
The 100th Anniversary of the Italian Air Force provided an opportunity for an update on the Italian participation in the F-35 program. The […]
- The Italian Air Force Celebrates Its 100th...by David Cenciotti on March 29, 2023 at 4:07 pm
Multiple initiatives celebrated the anniversary throughout the country, including a flypast in Rome. On March 28, 2023, the Aeronautica […]
- Declassified Video Shows How B-52 Crews Would...by Stefano D'Urso on March 26, 2023 at 9:31 pm
A 1960 Strategic Air Command training video familiarized B-52 crews with the devastating effects of nuclear weapons and how to navigate […]
- Italy One Step Closer To Convert Two ‘Green’...by Stefano D'Urso on March 24, 2023 at 8:57 pm
Two “green” Gulfstreams will be equipped with the Compass Call mission system as part of the Joint Airborne Multi-Mission Multi-Sensor […]
- Feed has no items.